landlord insurance

Landlords Insurance

Are you ready for Landlords Insurance?

Landlord insurance, it’s inspiration!

Landlord Insurance, never sleeps!

Landlord Insurance

Landlord’s Insurance (STUDENT RENTAL PROPERTY, ROOMING HOUSE, RENTED CONDOMINIUM, RENTED TRAILERS OR MOBILE HOMES, APARTMENT BUILDING, RESIDENTIAL RENTAL PROPERTY) is an insurance policy that protects landlords against loss or damage to their rental property. The cover usually includes protection against the same perils as most home insurance does, including cover for buildings and the landlord’s contents (if any) from standard perils such as fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, storm, flood (Personal Lines policies do not cover for flood), escape of water/oil, subsidence, and theft.

But, unlike normal household insurance, Landlord’s Insurance can also protect landlords against:

Cover for multiple properties

Landlord’s Insurance can also cover multiple rental properties all in one portfopo policy, these policies usually have one renewal date and allow landlords to add or remove properties as required.

If you know anyone that may also benefit from receiving a copy of these guides, please have them contact our office 416-667-9177 or email at moc.esnifnac@etatse and we would be more than pleased to forward them one.

Request a Quote

Contact Us

Your message has been sent.

Please try later or phone us.

Our Location

5000 Dufferin Street, Suite 219
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M3H 5T5

Phone: 416-667-9177
Toll-Free: 1-888-667-9177
Fax: 1-866-591-5613

E-mail: moc.esnifnac@ofni